Von: Evain, Jean-Pierre [mailto:evain@ebu.ch]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011 15:17
An: Höffernig, Martin; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: RE: Issues in iptc and tva ontology examples

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the feedback. The TVA stuff is of course ultra obvious. Eurovision Newml-G2 file use editUnits as time format -> isn't there an attribute saying that?

Deadline? I am willing to do it when I am terribly busy right now. (I don't know why people are so excited about metadata right -> we did a good job so far to keep it out of reach :) but it seems this time is gone)

JP