comments: [Tools] New Tool Request (Ratsnake Annotation Tool)

From: debugit.ratsnake debugit.ratsnake <debugit.ratsnake@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:23:59 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
We would like to ask you to add , if possible, our new image
annotation tool to your list located here:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools_and_Resources

Ratsnake: http://innovation.teilam.gr/ratsnake/
semantically-aware graphic annotation of images. It aims to aid the
collection of knowledge regarding image content for pattern
recognition, image mining and related applications. Ratsnake utilizes
a novel semi-automatic image annotation framework based on a
customizable active contour model that takes into account quick user
annotations.
Type: Standalone application
Features: many ways to manualy segment images (Polygons, Grid), a
semi-automatic method to segment images, annotation of online content,
LabelMe Compatibility, online publication of Annotations, importing
Masks as annotations.
Input: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, custom .TXT, OWL, LabelMe XML
Output: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, custom .TXT, OWL, LabelMe XML
Operating System: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language - Java)
License: -

FOAF:http://innovation.teilam.gr/ratsnake/foaf-doap/iakovidis-foaf.rdf
DOAP:http://innovation.teilam.gr/ratsnake/foaf-doap/ratsnake-doap.rdf