Re: F2F Meeting Agenda (agenda updated and the today call is canceled)

To be clear; the only comment we received during the second last call
review.
I added the comment in the

Tracker of comments on "API for Media Resource 1.0"
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/2556

Best,
Thierry