Re: F2F Meeting Agenda (agenda updated and the today call is canceled)

Dear Daniel, all,

I will be able to join the meeting from 06.09. 15:00 and will leave on
07.09. after the panel discussion.

Would it be possible to move the discussion of the ontology document to a
slot in which I can participate?

Thanks a lot and see you in Graz!

Best regards,

Tobias