W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > August 2011

Re: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:09:31 +0200
Message-ID: <4E3BF99B.3060409@w3.org>
To: Chris.Poppe@UGent.be
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Chris,


Could you send a DIG35 in xml covering as much as possible all the 
properties listed in the DIG35 mapping table ?
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-mediaont-10-20110707/#dig-table

If you could also send the associated RDF file mapping of the DIG35 
ontology to the ma-ontology, that would be really appreciated, because a 
part from you I don't think there is expertise in the MAWG for DIG35.

I am afraid that if there is no DIG35 provided, we will have to remove 
DIG 35 from the specification to enter Proposed REC.


Best,

Thierry



Le 05/08/2011 13:32, Chris Poppe a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Just a small note. The current RDF file that is used as an example for DIG35
> is not a DIG35 RDF file. It is an RDF file according to the ma-ontology to
> describe an image. At this point there is no mapping of the DIG35 ontology
> to the ma-ontology and unfortunately I don't have the time to produce one.
> (I do have examples of DIG35 in xml or RDF, but not mapped or linked with
> the ma-ontology).
>
> Kind regards,
> Chris
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
> Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 12:28 PM
> To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
> Subject: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.
>
> Colleagues,
>
> During this telecon there was very poor attendance.
> Only Werner, Mari-Carmen and I were present.
> Unfortunately, we were missing a quorum and only a couple of regrets sent.
>
> We have discussed the RDF files in the Testsuite and the guidelines to
> provide conformant RDF files.
>
> So far we have 7 formats conformant (RDF files marked in green)
>
> We are missing the following compliant RDF files and updated HTML
> mapping table:
>
> Joakim:
> - Cablelabs
>
> Wonsuk
> -MRSS
> -TXF
> -You tube
>
> Sylvia
> -OGG
> -WebM
>
> Courtney/Mari Carment
> - 3GPP
> - Quicktime
> -
>
> Felix
> - Flash
> - XMP
>
>
> Tobias
> - EXIF
> - LOM
>
> Pierre Antoine
> -ID3
>
> Chris:
> - Dig35
>
>
> Next week the telecon (July 25th) will be canceled.
> ACTION: editors please work on these files. We are about to be done now
> to move to REC, once we have fulfilled these files.
>
>
> Deadline is Aug 4th.
> Best,
>
> Thierry
>
>
>
Received on Friday, 5 August 2011 14:09:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 5 August 2011 14:09:52 GMT