Re: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.

Chris,

Could you send a DIG35 in xml covering as much as possible all the
properties listed in the DIG35 mapping table ?
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-mediaont-10-20110707/#dig-table

If you could also send the associated RDF file mapping of the DIG35
ontology to the ma-ontology, that would be really appreciated, because a
part from you I don't think there is expertise in the MAWG for DIG35.

I am afraid that if there is no DIG35 provided, we will have to remove
DIG 35 from the specification to enter Proposed REC.

Best,

Thierry