RE: Minutes of the MAWG telecon july 18th 2011 and ACTION for editors.

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:32:23 +0200
To: <tmichel@w3.org>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just a small note. The current RDF file that is used as an example for DIG35
is not a DIG35 RDF file. It is an RDF file according to the ma-ontology to
describe an image. At this point there is no mapping of the DIG35 ontology
to the ma-ontology and unfortunately I don't have the time to produce one.
(I do have examples of DIG35 in xml or RDF, but not mapped or linked with
the ma-ontology).

Kind regards,