Re: Dormant teleconf until the end of Aug

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:33:03 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi Daniel!

Thank you for this information! I have just checked the calendar and noticed, that the first possible date for a regular teleconf in September would be Tuesday the 6th. This would be also the date for the F2F in Graz. So, i would suggest to start one or two week in advance!

Another question: who is planning to join the F2F there? Please also answer, if you are not planning to join.

Am 02.08.2011 um 09:55 schrieb Daniel Park:

> Hi all,
> During the last couple of teleconf, we skipped over them due to lack
> of participations. It is because of vacation period these days.
> Therefore, chairs do decide to stop our regular teleconf until the end
> of Aug, and resume from the first week of Sep.
> However, we still need to work on several stuffs such as testsuites,
> format updating, etc. For them, please keep working in your side and
> do let us know on the mailing list whenever necessary. Also, chairs
> and our team contact will be checking the status of each editor's
> status from time to time...
> Take care all, and have a good vacation.
> Regards, Daniel
> --
> Soohong Daniel Park
> Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D