De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Höffernig, Martin [Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at]
Date d'envoi : lundi, 4. avril 2011 16:30
À : public-media-annotation@w3.org; Thierry MICHEL
Objet : MPEG-7 to MA mapping example

Dear all,

here is our mapping example from MPEG-7 to MA ontology.
Any comments/reviews are welcome!

Unfortunately the SMPTE mapping example hasn’t been finished yet, we will inform you when it’s done.

Thierry: Please can you upload the files and update the review table.

Best,
Martin

--
Martin Höffernig
Audiovisual  Media Group

Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone:  +43-316-876-1184
general fax: +43-316-876-1191
web:    http://www.joanneum.at/digital

e-mail: martin.hoeffernig@joanneum.at<mailto:martin.hoeffernig@joanneum.at>

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway