ACTION-408, description of "rating"

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:24:08 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello,
I suggest we add something to the description of "rating" in order to distinguish from "targetAudience":

Proposal:

The rating value based on for example user votes or reviews, specified by a tuple defining the rating value, an optional rating person or organization defined as either a URI (recommended best practice) or as plain text, and an optional voting range. The voting range can optionally be used to define the minimum and maximum values that the rating can have.

Old:

A tuple defining the rating value, an optional rating person or organization defined as either a URI (recommended best practice) or as plain text, and an optional voting range. The voting range can optionally be used to define the minimum and maximum values that the rating can have.

Opinions?

/Joakim