RE: HBO goes OWL

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:45:36 +0200
To: 'RaphaŽl Troncy' <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>, Media Annotation <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Raphael,

No contact in particular but I might have a opportunity to meet them in Las Vegas next week. Also because we have our big demo on service oriented architectures with Sony, IBM, Avid, Cinegy and many others with a session on metadata 'bringing SW in TV production'. Important point this will focus on metadata and NOT on SW services (such as WSMO like things).

Interesting to see their references..

Jean-Pierre