Re: Response to your LC Comment -2394 on Media API spec

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:54:45 +0100
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
disposition of comments: ok

I'm traveling right now and will be back next week. I'd like to take
the time then to read the document in its current state and ensure the
text integrated well. I'm sorry for not tracking your document as it
evolved, but that's impractical. Obviously I'm not a major
stakeholder, but I hope you won't mind. Any further comments should
only be editorial in nature.