Music/Audio and MA

From: Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:30:54 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hello,

At the very start of this group, I asked a question asking whether
music was in scope [1] and I got told that the primary focus was
video. Now MA is getting closer to a recommendation, I was wondering
whether that statement could/should be made explicitly in the Ontology
for Media Resource document. We keep getting requests in the Music
Ontology specification group about compatibility with MA, and a clear
statement would definitely help us. That, or working together to see
how MA could be applied in a music/audio context.

Kind regards,
Yves

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Nov/0111.html