Re: LC review of the Media Fragments URI 1.0 Specification

Tobias,

There is an action for you
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/265

to review the Media Fragments URI 1.0 LC spec
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-media-frags-20100624/

The last Call review has ended on aug 27th, therefore we should send the
review ASAP.

When can you provide your review ?

Best,

Thierry