Update of Ontology document: a proposal

From: Veronique Malaise <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:56:19 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi!

I made some changes to the ontology document, both in order to
implement some remarks from the LC-reviewers (still have to check out
thoroughly to be sure all the ones I was in charge of have been taken
into account) and in an attempt to make it clearer. Here is the new
version

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.vm-28-Sep.html

It contains lots of changes, which I hope you will consider minor, but
I would like to have the group's opinion before updating the official
"Ontology Document" to this proposal.

Best,
Véronique