Open Action Items and Out of office 04.10. - 29.10.

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:44:34 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i have to send my regrets for all teleconfs and other tasks from now on until end of October. The first three weeks i will be on vacation and i will not read emails. The last week of October i am participating the ACM Multimedia - maybe i will see some of you guys there? I will be back in the office the three days before our F2F in Lyon. If you have questions regarding our implementation, please contact Werner, Martin or Tobias.

Open action items:

Action-264: Please close...the WebIDL issues are solved
Action-299: Please close...was the same library Thierry once told us and is not appropriate for us

Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau