RE: checking the editing schedule of ontology doc.

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:26:21 +0900
To: "Felix Sasaki" <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Cc: "Veronique Malaise" <vmalaise@few.vu.nl>, Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>, "public-media-annotation" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. Felix.

Your editing slot is fine by me.

Best regards,

From: felix.sasaki@googlemail.com [mailto:felix.sasaki@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 4:33 PM
To: 이원석
Cc: Veronique Malaise; Raphaël Troncy; public-media-annotation
Subject: Re: checking the editing schedule of ontology doc.

Fine by me. It would be great to have an editing slot for 2 hours right after the call tomorrow - is that OK for all of you?

2010/9/26 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>

Hi. Veronique, Raphael and Felix.

I would like to edit the ontology doc before the next teleconference for my action items

Before editing, I just would like to align with your schedule.

Could I edit ontology doc at Monday afternoon in European time.