Re: OWL FULL or DL?

(just resended this email - i think it has been lost somewhere...if the other email also shows up, sorry for that)

Dear all,

i don´t want to get too deep into this discussion at the moment, but i guess the key problem is, that the scope of the ontology is not yet clear to everybody or was not yet defined in a right way. Maybe we should clearly state what we want to achieve with it (also reflect it into the onto-doc). Maybe this should end the discussion. From my point of view, at the moment it is not more than a vocabulary. Maybe it will be "more", if there is the possibility to store mappings as well - which is afaik also the purpose of it.

Best,
Florian

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier