Von: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] im Auftrag von Chris Poppe [Chris.Poppe@UGent.be]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. September 2010 15:39
An: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: [mawg] Usage as web service in API

Dear all,

I am drafting a responce to the comment by Robin on our API document [0]. He had a comment on the usage as a web service. In the minutes of the F2F [1] I found this reply by Felix:

“Felix Sasaki: So I would not contact WebIDL for requesting information about the planned direction for the webservices, but reply to Robin that I agree with his comment, and drop the "usage as a service" sections. That's of course my personal opinion. Just my two sents”

However I do not recall that this has been discussed/agreed upon at the F2F. If there are no objections I will remove the usage as web service from the API doc.

[0] http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/2419
[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/09-mediaann-minutes.html

Kind regards,
Chris

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896