[mawg] Usage as web service in API

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:39:00 +0200
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am drafting a responce to the comment by Robin on our API document [0]. He
had a comment on the usage as a web service. In the minutes of the F2F [1] I
found this reply by Felix:

"Felix Sasaki: So I would not contact WebIDL for requesting information
about the planned direction for the webservices, but reply to Robin that I
agree with his comment, and drop the "usage as a service" sections. That's
of course my personal opinion. Just my two sents"

However I do not recall that this has been discussed/agreed upon at the F2F.
If there are no objections I will remove the usage as web service from the
API doc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/09-mediaann-minutes.html

Kind regards,

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896
t secr: +32 9 33 14911