From: Victor Rodriguez Doncel [mailto:victorr@ac.upc.edu]
Sent: mercredi, 22. septembre 2010 12:42
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: 'Raphaël Troncy'; 'Yves Raimond'; Tobias Bürger; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: OWL FULL or DL?

Will not be OWL 2.0 directly used?
Problems could be overcome if the right profile is chosen...

Victor

Evain, Jean-Pierre escribió:

I don't have to justify myself and give names. I am reporting what I hear from discussions on different reflectors dated yesterday (not browsing all chats).

If people have concerns about the compatibility of OWL FULL, that's enough for me to ring a bell.  I need  more than what you said to reassure me on the choice (although as I inferred in my previous mail some OWL FULL features are attractive).

What would tell me that OWL FULL is well supported? References please...

Jean-Pierre