Re: editing responses to LC comments

Hi!

I am back from a week of meetings, and ready to implement the changes
that are listed as action points for me. WonSuk, could you please
confirm me that I can work on the documents on Thursday? I will update
the new version on Thursday, if it is ok on your side? I re-checked to
be sure: I have only editorial changes to do, can someone confirm that
I do not have any answer to send to LC-commenters on behalf of the
group?

Best regards,
Véronique