improve styling for examples

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:39:40 +0200
To: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Wonsuk,

During the F2F, we have agreed to improve the styling for examples,

The proposal is to add a <div  class="example">

(I think an example was added in the Ontology spec source XML this by
Raphael.  Therefore all examples should use this class.

I could add the following styling for this class in our external syle sheet:

.example { background-color: #d5dee3;
                    border-top-width: 4px;
                    border-top-style: double;
                    border-top-color: #d3d3d3;