Re: Using the Ontology for Media Resources in the Semantic Web

Hi Yves, Raphaël,

Yves: how would you see/write an annotation with an event model? Do
you mean replacing/doubling the ma:relation property by x:hasEvent,
x:hasTime, x:hasPlace etc? How could we deal with descriptions
involving multiple places, times and events if we do not integrate
them in a generic "Event" container, that would bring us back to the
first issue: how to link a complete graph as an object for a property...

Best,
Véronique