improve markup of normative/informative sections for the Ontology spec

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:18:52 +0200
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Per my action Item to improve markup of normative/informative, probably
with specific class to visualise [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2010/09/09-mediaann-minutes.html#action19]

here is my proposal:

1- We should mention that all sections not marked as "informative" are
normative, except for examples.

2- we should add the following markup for informative sections.
a- write "This section is informative."
b- add some styling.

example of markup:

<h2>2.1 <a name="introduction">Introduction</a></h2>

and add the following CSS code in an external style sheet:
   .informative { background-color: #eee; border: solid green;
border-width: 1px; padding: 0.5em;}

here is an example that we had used for SMIL.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-SMIL3-20081201/smil-modules.html

Another solution (as we shortly discussed at the F2F, is to say that the
all spec is normative ...