Re: example of a change log tracking editing changes in CR

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 09:28:41 +0200
To: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Right.

maybe for each entry we should have
- LC Comments Number
- date
- description

Log file example:

- [LC 2393] 2001-09-09 : added  a new informative section to show how to
use the ontology in other W3C technologies like POWDER, RDFa, ect.
- [LC 2393] 2001-09-09 : added  a POWDER example ...

and in the spec :

in other W3C technologies like POWDER, RDFa </p>

and this claas attribute could be used in headers <h2>, <h3> and <span>
depending on the update.

this will really help tracking the differences in CR from LC.

thierry.