FW: FYI: Formats to be included in LC of Ontology recommendation

________________________________
From: Courtney Kennedy [mailto:ckennedy@apple.com]
Sent: den 8 september 2010 16:17
To: Joakim Söderberg
Cc: Thierry Michel
Subject: Re: FYI: Formats to be included in LC of Ontology recommendation

                                                                        Hi Joakim,

In the QuickTime file format, we don't carry any of the technical properties in metadata.  They are carried in other parts of the file payload- some in the .mov payload and some in the video or audio payload.  So we don't have metadata properties defined for them, as they would be redundant.

Courtney