Apologies - I am sick and cannot make it to the FtF

From: StrassnerˇˇJohn Charles <johns@postech.ac.kr>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 14:31:46 +0900 (KST)
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

please accept my late apologies for not being able to attend our FtF. I've come down with something that is not conducive to being around people :-(

I may be able to dial in later in the week; right now, I'm not feeling good and probably cannot dial in tomorrow.

As penance, I will try and handle any action items you give me on the ontology (assuming I live...)

regards,
John