Re: [mawg] action-249: Ontology rev 5 available & call for competency questions wrt. to actor - role part of the ontology

Le 19/08/2010 09:44, Tobias Bürger a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> Jean-Pierre and myself had some discussions around the ontology recently
> which resulted in an updated version of the current OWL version
> (revision 5) which you can find here:
> http://www.salzburgresearch.at/~tbuerger/ma-ont-rev5.owl

If this OWL version is meant to be included in the Ontology CR version,
I would like to publish this draft in the W3C web space.

This would also allow to link to it ( as there is a LC comment related
to this work)

Thierry