Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12

Hi, Thierry-

Thierry MICHEL wrote (on 10/23/10 3:41 AM):

> You strongly suggest that we try to arrange some call ..., but Chris had
> proposed telecon slots for Thursday (21st of October) or Friday (22nd)
> 15.00 (European time). Unfortunately we did not get any answer from you.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Oct/0096.html
>
> In this same email, Chris also responded to your scenario.
> Please take a look at it.

Sorry, somehow I missed that email.  I've been getting a lot of emails
the past few days, so it must have slipped past me.

It's my birthday tomorrow, so I'm taking the weekend off, mostly.  I'll
try to drill into his reply to my scenarios before Monday, and respond
via email.

I would also suggest that you get review from someone in the browser
divisions at Mozilla, Apple, Google, and Microsoft.  These kind of
examples make it much easier to assess how well-designed the API is.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs