Re: [Reminder] Response to your LC Comment -2417 on Media Ontology spec

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:35:08 +0900
To: Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it>
Cc: Marco Casassa Mont <marco_casassa-mont@hp.com>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, public-media-annotation@w3.org, tmichel@w3.org
So can we change the status into the “commenter approved“ at this stage ?

Soohong Daniel Park
>From Samsung Mobile Galaxy S

2010. 10. 13. 오전 10:29에 "Renato Iannella" <renato@iannella.it>님이 작성:

The PLING does not agree with the outcome to keep both ma:policy and
ma:copyright due to the inherit semantic overlap and potential for

However, we will not stop the LCWD from progressing to the next stage.

On 11 Oct 2010, at 18:07, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

> Dear Renato,
> The Media Annotations Working ...

Renato Iannella