Question for MAWG:location attribute for Geolocation Usage

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:00:50 +0900
To: member-geolocation@w3.org
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Geolocation WG,

Media Annotation WG is working on the core ontology for media resources
metadata in order to provide a bridge amongst different descriptions of
media resources on the Web. Now, 26 core attributes are newly defined by
MAWG and it's under the review for the candidate recommendation.

During the discussion, we wanted to know whether our geolocation related
attribute (particularly ma:location in [1]) can be used for your Geolocation
example.

For accessing that information, we also define a set of API [2].

We are now working on the LC comments resolution, and going to revise the
document based on the feedbacks.

Can you take a look our docs and feedback your thoughts ?

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/#core-property-definitions

[2]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/#location--interface

Thanks in advance,

Daniel (on behalf of Media Annotation Working Group,)

Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D
http://www.soohongp.com, twitter:@natpt