W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > October 2010

Re: Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12

From: Strassner John Charles <johns@postech.ac.kr>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:26:02 +0900 (KST)
Message-ID: <20599665.1286839562625.JavaMail.root@mail2.postech.ac.kr>
To: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>, <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>, Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }

Same here



regards,

John


--- Original Message ---


From : 
&quot;Felix Sasaki&quot;&lt;felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de&gt;


To : 
&lt;Chris.Poppe@ugent.be&gt;


Date : 
2010/10/12 화요일 오전 12:02:08


Subject : 
Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12








2010/10/11 Chris Poppe 
&lt;
Chris.Poppe@ugent.be
&gt;








Dear all,


?


My regrets for the next telco, I will be travelling at that time.









&nbsp;


Same here.



&nbsp;


Felix


?








&nbsp;


?


Wonsuk and myself are available for the telco with Doug on Thursday 20th or Friday 21st of October 15:00 european time. Can arrangements for this be made? (hosting and contacting Doug on this?)


Additionally, this telco will be of interest to the other group members too so I suggest you try to call in.


?


Secondly, I have sent an email with comments on the LC comments of Robin. Please have a look at this.


?


Thirdly, I have some action items related to the ontology document. I believe both Veronique and Raphael are working on this. So my action items can remain open.


?


Kind regards,


Chris


?


?




From:
 
public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
 [mailto:
public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
] 
On Behalf Of 
Daniel Park


Sent:
 Monday, October 11, 2010 8:09 AM


To:
 
public-media-annotation@w3.org


Subject:
 [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12






&nbsp;




?




Dear all, 

?

Here is the agenda for the call on Tuesday this week:






?






TO Thierry: please update the status in?Comments Tracker if any updated before the call.

?

-------------------------------

1. Convene 

Media Annotations WG

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 (&quot;MAWG&quot;)

Alternative dial numbers:

France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03

UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152

IRC channel: #mediaann

Tuesday 2010-10-12 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00 )

Regrets: 

Chair: Daniel, Joakim

Scribe: TBA






Minutes to appear: 
http://www.w3.org/2010/10/12-mediaann-minutes.html

Propose to accept: 
http://www.w3.org/2010/10/05-mediaann-minutes.html

?

2. Next meeting

Tuesday 2010-10-19

?

3. Items

[a] Action items: 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open






?






[b] Follow up on LC comments (checking the status after resolution in Comments Tracker)






? Ontology: (Thierry)






? 
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/






? - Commenter approved disposition






??? 2389, 2403, 2404






? - No response from Commenter yet






??? 2398, 2393, 2405, 2411, 2417, 2418, ?






? API: (Thierry)






? 
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/






? - Commenter approved disposition






??? 2410






? - No response from Commenter yet






??? 2395, 2406, 2419, 2394,







[c] Status on RDF task force (Tobias, JP)

??????????? 

[d] Status on Test suite and reference implementations (all)

?
http://mawg.joanneum.at/web/mawg.html

?

AOB






?









--






Soohong Daniel Park

Samsung Electronics, DMC R&amp;D


http://www.soohongp.com
, twitter:@natpt




?













Received on Monday, 11 October 2010 23:26:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 11 October 2010 23:26:45 GMT