Re: [Reminder] Response to your LC Comment -2398 on Media API spec

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:36:53 +0900
To: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, tmichel@w3.org
Hi,
Thanks your ack on the proposed resolution. When the new version is ready,
we will let you know accordingly...

Daniel

Soohong Daniel Park

2010. 10. 11. 오후 7:20에 "timeless" <timeless@gmail.com>님이 작성:

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

> We have receive a message from you on 29 Sep 2010
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-med...
Yeah, sorry, I just finished reading my mailbox. However I had
misunderstood your request. I wanted to see the changes integrated
into a document and have a chance to comment on that (with an
expectation that they would be editorial in nature).

Since it seems you're waiting on me, DoC: OK.

But please let me know when you have an updated version so that I could read
it.

thanks.