W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > October 2010

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-10-12

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:59:15 +0200
Message-ID: <4CB2C3D3.8050206@w3.org>
To: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Daniel,

the LC Comments status is as follows:
=====

Agreed: Commenter approved disposition
******
-- LC Comment -2389 on Media Ontology spec
-- LC Comment -2403 on Media Ontology spec
-- LC Comment -2404 on Media Ontology spec
-- LC Comment -2410 on Media API spec Jo Rabin


On going (response from commenter- partial or no agreement):
***********************************************************

** LC Comment -2393 on Media Ontology spec (deasagree for speex or VP8 
and codec)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0245.html

--> ACTION: Thierry to investigate.

** LC Comment -2405 on Media Ontology spec (Doug)
satisfied by our response but would like to see it in the spec.
Confused by your solution around the "ma" prefix, and would like to
see it in writing.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Oct/0021.html

--> ACTION: Véronique to see with Raphael or Wonsuk about new wording in 
the spec

** LC Comment -2418 on Media Ontology spec (need to respond to 3 
unsolved issues) see to do
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0242.html

--> ACTION: Véronique to investigate 3 unsolved issues

--------------

** LC Comment -2395 on Media API spec(deasagree for speex or VP8 and codec)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0246.html

--> ACTION: Thierry to investigate.

** LC Comment -2419 on Media API spec (need to respond to unsolved issues)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0233.html

--> ACTION: Chris to investigate unsolved issues)

** LC Comment -2406 on Media API spec (Doug)
Should discuus this further with Doug during a telecon. Doug should 
provide Scenario. Doug kind of agree ... should make this statement more 
clear.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Oct/0020.html

--> ACTION: Joakim to investigate to better understand Doug Issue. 
Should set up telecon.

No response yet from  commenter:
*********************************
@@ LC Comment -2398 on Media Ontology spec (jose)
@@ LC Comment -2411 on Media Ontology spec (Karen)
@@ LC Comment -2417 on Media Ontology spec (Pling)
@@  LC Comment -2394 on Media API spec (timeless :need to read 
more-travelling)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0237.html



The tracker should be up to date.

Thierry.



Le 11/10/2010 08:08, Daniel Park a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> Here is the agenda for the call on Tuesday this week:
>
> TO Thierry: please update the status in Comments Tracker if any updated
> before the call.
>
> -------------------------------
> 1. Convene
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG")
> Alternative dial numbers:
> France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03
> UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> Tuesday 2010-10-12 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00 )
> Regrets:
> Chair: Daniel, Joakim
> Scribe: TBA
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2010/10/12-mediaann-minutes.html
> Propose to accept: http://www.w3.org/2010/10/05-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> 2. Next meeting
> Tuesday 2010-10-19
>
> 3. Items
> [a] Action items:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> [b] Follow up on LC comments (checking the status after resolution in
> Comments Tracker)
>    Ontology: (Thierry)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/
>    - Commenter approved disposition
>      2389, 2403, 2404
>    - No response from Commenter yet
>      2398, 2393, 2405, 2411, 2417, 2418,
>    API: (Thierry)
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/
>    - Commenter approved disposition
>      2410
>    - No response from Commenter yet
>      2395, 2406, 2419, 2394,
>
> [c] Status on RDF task force (Tobias, JP)
>
> [d] Status on Test suite and reference implementations (all)
>   http://mawg.joanneum.at/web/mawg.html
>
> AOB
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 11 October 2010 07:59:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 11 October 2010 07:59:33 GMT