From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Poppe
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:54 PM
To: 'Joakim Söderberg'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: API Editors!

Dear all,

For me this is not feasible, since I am travelling at that time to the NEM summit in Barcelona. I am very interested in seeing the scenarios (and possible implementation of the APIs) that Doug proposes!

Kind regards,

Chris

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896