From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Florian
Stegmaier
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 5:19 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: API for Media Resource: Reference implementation online

Dear all,

a first prototype of the API for Media Resource is online! If you are
interested, please have a look at it and send feedback to Werner, Martin,
Tobias or me. We will reflect it in a later version of the prototype.

URL to prototype: http://mawg.joanneum.at/

Best,
Florian
_____________________________