RE: API for Media Resource: Reference implementation online

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 10:24:45 +0200
To: "'Florian Stegmaier'" <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Excellent work!

I will look at this in more depth but my first remarks:

1. You should probably note that this implementation is based on the "old"
version of the API since *a lot* changed due to the LC Comments.
2. How exactly does this represent the API? It's based on a own
interpretation of the usage as service examples in the API document? If you
have such web services somewhere, can I call them?

Kind regards,
Chris