From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Evain,
Jean-Pierre
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:19 AM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Cc: Höffernig, Martin
Subject: RE: AW: RE : ma-ont RDF latest version

Dear all,

I am pleased to send you the new version of our rdf ontology following the
meeting at TPAC Lyon.

Thank-you to Pierre Antoine, Tobias and Yannick for their active support in
this work.

During the TPAC meeting, it was decided that this should become a normative
part of the MAWG ontology and therefore we need to respect the deadlines. As
a consequence, final comments are due before Monday next week.

All the modifications made to the ontology are listed in comments within the
rdf file.

Thierry, if you would be so kind to upload this as our new version.
Thank-you in advance.

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the
mailgateway