Review of LC-2418

From: Pierre-Antoine Champin <swlists-040405@champin.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:58:50 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Per my action Item, I am currently doing a review of LC-2404.

I think it requires some substantial addition to the Ontology document,
especially a table explicitly stating the correspondence between the
"informal" ontology and its RDF/OWL representation.

I am writing that table at the moment; it may induce some minor changes
in both the table in section 5.1.3 and the RDF ontology.

I'll keep you updated.

   Pierre-Antoine Champin