ACTION-340: LC comment 2417

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:07:44 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi all!

Regarding to my action points, i have checked the comment was reflected in the document. The definitions of copyright and policy look fine, but the type definition is a little bit weird to me.

{ (((statement:String), (identifier:URI)) | ((statement:String), (identifier:URI)?) | ((statement:String)?, (identifier:URI))), (type:URI)? }

Maybe i missed something, but i donīt understand the "?" should it mean optional? Anyway, the PLING group proposed to use three properties - maybe i missed also the discussion about it ;)

The rest of the comments are reflected.

Cheers,
Florian
_____________________________