FW: Metadata source example

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:08:32 +0100
To: "Chris.Poppe@UGent.be" <Chris.Poppe@UGent.be>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Chris,
I was discussing methods to indicate the original metadata format (or source format) with Werner. We suggest adding the following example:

(add to example in 3.1.1 MR methods to show how to use metadata sources)

     <pre class="example sh_javascript">
      metadataSources = new MetadataSource[2];
      metadataSources[0] = new MetadataSource("http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MAWG-Stockholm-20090626.xml","dc");
      metadataSources[1] = new MetadataSource("http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/images/9/93/MAWG-Stockholm-20090626.JPG","exif");
      mediaResource = new MediaResource("http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/images/9/93/MAWG-Stockholm-20090626.JPG",metadataSources);
      //mediaResource provides access to the metadata of the media resource
      mediaResource.getMediaProperty("title", title);
      </pre>