Re: invitation to discuss LC Comment -2393 and LC Comment -2395

Hi,

I have set up a Zakim bridge for thursday for the Media Annot WG
conference Team_(mediaann) scheduled with code 26631 (CONF1) tomorrow at
09:00Z until 1800Z;

Zakim bridge : +33.4.26.46.79.03(France) / +1 617-761-6200 (US)  /
+44.203.318.0479(Bristol UK)

If needed I will set up a similar bridge for Friday.

Thierry