RE: Initial agenda for F2F in Lyon

Thanks, JP

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Park
Sent: lundi, 1. novembre 2010 10:59
To: Florian Stegmaier
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Initial agenda for F2F in Lyon

That makes sense to me. Thanks for letting us know immediately.
I've swapped the sequence of items on agenda.

Daniel

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de<mailto:stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>> wrote:
Dear Daniel,

i think we should adapt the schedule of the two days, since Tobias and i will leave on Friday afternoon (plain departs at 17:15 so we should leave at 14:45 at latest i guess). I agree with JP to insert a discussion slot for the RDF ontology. I would also like to have a time slot discussing the current implementation and how we would like to make the test suite etc. I think this are very important things...maybe we should use the slots of the editing time for these discussions?

Best,
Florian

Am 01.11.2010 um 10:28 schrieb Daniel Park:

> Folks,
>
> Here is the initial agenda for upcoming MAWG F2F in Lyon.
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_LyonF2F

> Feel free to let me know if you need a time slot for further items.
>

> See you then,
>
> Daniel
> --
> Soohong Daniel Park
> Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D
> http://www.soohongp.com, twitter:@natpt

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ

Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062

stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de<mailto:stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/

http://twitter.com/fstegmai

_____________________________

--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway