Re: Initial agenda for F2F in Lyon

Dear Daniel,

i think we should adapt the schedule of the two days, since Tobias and i will leave on Friday afternoon (plain departs at 17:15 so we should leave at 14:45 at latest i guess). I agree with JP to insert a discussion slot for the RDF ontology. I would also like to have a time slot discussing the current implementation and how we would like to make the test suite etc. I think this are very important things...maybe we should use the slots of the editing time for these discussions?

Best,
Florian

Am 01.11.2010 um 10:28 schrieb Daniel Park:

> Folks,
>
> Here is the initial agenda for upcoming MAWG F2F in Lyon.
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_LyonF2F
>

> Feel free to let me know if you need a time slot for further items.
>

> See you then,
>
> Daniel
> --
> Soohong Daniel Park