From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Park
Sent: lundi, 1. novembre 2010 10:28
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Initial agenda for F2F in Lyon

Folks,

Here is the initial agenda for upcoming MAWG F2F in Lyon.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_LyonF2F

Feel free to let me know if you need a time slot for further items.

See you then,

Daniel
--
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway