From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Bürger
Sent: lundi, 31. mai 2010 11:01
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [mawg] action-249: rdfs taskforce update

Dear all,

with respect to my action-249: I hacked the first version of our ma-ont
proposal. You can find a visualization of it at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Ontology_Implementation

I will add a documentation and the sources to the mawg wiki latest
tomorrow on the same page.

Any feedback and contributions more than welcome!

Best regards,

Tobias

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at