Updated version of Ontology doc

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 04:45:01 +0900
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Cc: Strassner John Charles <johns@postech.ac.kr>
Dear all,

I updated the Ontology doc concerning to the comments on today’s teleconf.

Concerning to the definition of ontology in terminology clause, I applied input from Veronique to this doc.

In addition, all of tables in ontology doc were fixed.

Please review this version [1] and if you have any comment, please let me know.

Concerning the editing of ontology doc, John’s turn is coming ;)

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

Best regards,

Wonsuk.