Re: about my action items

> Concerning the “Action-255: Inclusion of mapping table into
> ontology document”, Could you prepare some javascript code for
> inclusion of mapping table in browser rendering time?
>
> What do you think ?

Unfortunately, I have only vague notions of javascript, dating back at
least 5 years. I'm afraid I can't do that...
> Last version of ontology doc is [1]. This will be updated by me. So
> if you update some part, please let me know.

Do you mean that you will update the style of table describing the
ontology's properties? It would be nice to give also concrete examples
of values for properties that are meant to have a composite value, I
still don't get the semantics of these composite values, and an
example would help, I think.

Best regards,
Véronique