Re: RDFisation of the MAWG ontology

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:54:35 +0200
To: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>
Cc: "'???'" <wslee@etri.re.kr>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi Jean-pierre,

according to our Doodle tomorrow 16:00 would be fine for the people who
filled out the poll. Unfortunately the core people did not indicate their
availability.

What about Felix, Veronique, Raphael who participated in the initial
discussion?

Would you want to join and could you join at 16:00 CEST tomorrow?

Best regards,

Tobias

> Hello there,
>
> Who can tell me / confirm if there is a call of the RDF TF sometimes soon
> (tomorrow?)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean-pierre

Dr. Tobias Bürger