ReSpec.js ? W3C Specification Writing Tool

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:17:49 +0900
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. All,

When I made the initial draft of Gallery API in DAP WG, I had experience of ReSpec.js. It’s really cool to editors and even readers.

So in today’s call, I proposed to change the XML based source file(XMLSpec.dtd based)of our API doc to ReSpec.js based source.

If you want to understand more for this, just refer below doc ;)

ReSpec.js - W3C Specification Writing Tool

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html

best regards,

Wonsuk.