RE: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:54:42 +0100
To: '이원석' <wslee@etri.re.kr>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Wonsuk, all,

I have been going through the ontology and I realised that the link to the mapping tables doesn't point to

but to old incomplete versions of only a few tables. Is there a reason for this?

In particular TVA, EBUCore, NewsML-G2, MPEG-7 and others are missing.

I think this should be corrected.

Best regards,